ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSWelcome to Funds4All.org. Funds4All requires that all schools, donors, fundraisers, non-profit organizations and all other visitors (collectively known as "users") to its site ("the Site") agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. You should review carefully the following terms and conditions. BY USING THE SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACKNOWLEGEMENT AND AGREEMENT TO THE THIS USER AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE. As used in this Agreement, "we," "our" and "us" means Funds4All unless otherwise indicated.
WHO WE AREFunds4All is a for-profit social enterprise headquartered in Oakland, California.
WHAT WE DOFunds4All provides online fundraising tools to schools, individuals and non-profit organizations that wish to raise money for causes and projects they care about. Each fundraiser receives a personal fundraising profile page where he or she can post stories, photos and videos about their projects as well as receive credit card donations from donors including friends and family. Additionally, through our advanced search tools, widgets and ability to customize your campaigns, all visitors to the Site can reach prospective donors as well as search for campaigns and choose to donate to the ones that best match their philanthropic interests.
Features and SitesWhen using the Site, you will be subject to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific media, services, and features, which may be posted from time to time ("the Guidelines"). All such Guidelines are hereby incorporated by references into the user agreement.
Availability of the SiteThe Site may change or contain media, features or services available within the site may be discontinued at any time, and without notice. The media or services on the Site may be out of date, and Funds4All makes no commitment to update these materials on the site.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SITEBy using the site, you represent and warrant that (1) all information you submit is truthful, current, complete and accurate; (2) your use of the site does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (3) you are at least 18 years of age or have received parental consent and supervision when using the site. Funds4All may, at its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, terminate your privilege to use this Site for any other reason.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY FUNDS4ALL
All funds received by Funds4All via mailed check, for a User's project will not be available for distribution until 10 to 15 business days after the close of fundraising.
Following the end of the fundraiser and the subsequent processing period described above, Funds4All will distribute the proceeds (net of any mandatory payments) to the beneficiary by check or electronic funds transfer as specified by users.
Funds4All reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any payments, and to institute new payments, effective upon prior notice to you. In addition, from time to time the provided services may change, without prior notice.
FUNDS4ALL FUNDRAISER ACCOUNTS
Funds4All requires all visitors who wish to raise funds for a project ("fundraisers"/"campaigns") to sign up for an account by completing all required fields on the respective registration web pages on the Site. As part of the registration process, you agree to provide: (a) information about yourself that is truthful, current, complete and accurate; and (b) update this information so as to maintain its accuracy.
Additionally, Funds4All reserves the right to terminate accounts created by users who appropriate the name, e-mail address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual. Funds4All, also reserves the right to refuse to approve a user account or terminate an existing user account with or without cause or notice (other than any notice required by applicable law and not waived herein) for any reason at any time. Funds4All is not liable for any losses or damages incurred by you as a result of the termination of your account or refusal of the service.
Funds4All and third parties acting on Funds4All's behalf may send you e-mail notifications from time to time in order to inform you about important information regarding your use of the Site and Funds4All Service. You may opt out from receiving such e-mails by selecting the "opt out" feature in each e-mail. However, even if you opt out you understand and agree that you will still be held responsible for the information contained in these e-mails.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, username and all uses of your fundraiser account regardless of whether you have authorized such uses. You shall not share your account with anyone else. You agree not to use the account, username or password of anyone else. You shall not disclose your password to anyone else. Multiple accounts are prohibited. You agree to have only one account. You agree to exit from your account at the end of each session and to take all reasonable precautions to prevent others from using your account. You agree to notify Funds4All immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO FUNDRAISER ACCOUNTSAny individual, entity or organization that registers for a fundraiser account is subject to the following additional terms of this User Agreement that apply specifically to fundraisers. By clicking the "Get Started" button, you indicate that you understand and agree to the following additional terms in the section below. (10A) FUNDRAISER REPRESENTATIONS
By registering to become a fundraiser, you warrant and represent that:
- You are a U.S. Citizen, 18 years of age or older, or if you are under 18, you have received parental consent and are acting under parental supervision;
- All information you provide to Funds4All is truthful, current, complete and accurate and you will update the information to maintain its accuracy;
- You are raising money for a cause or activity that is legal under all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations;
- You will use all donated funds solely for the purpose you have stated on the Site, and under no circumstances may you use the funds for any other purpose;
- You will make all reasonable efforts to send a thank you note to donors who have given to your project;
- If you are a non-profit organization you:
- have tax-exempt status under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code; and
- are registered with the Guidestar data base.
ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS SPECIFIC TO DONORSAny individual, entity or organization that registers for a donor account is subject to the following additional terms of this User Agreement that apply specifically to donors. By clicking the "Donate" button, you indicate that you understand and agree to the following additional terms in the section below that apply specially to donors.
(11A) DONOR REPRESENTATIONS
- You are a U.S. Citizen, 18 years of age or older, or if you are under 18, you have received parental consent and are acting under parental supervision;
- All information you provide to Funds4All is truthful, current, complete and accurate and you will update the information to maintain its accuracy; and
- Any donation you make is legal in your jurisdiction. Funds4All will not be held liable for any loss or damages due to non-compliance.
User ConductTHE SITE IS NOT FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Site. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- You own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Funds4All to use, all patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of User Submissions in the manner contemplated by Funds4All and these Terms, and
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by Funds4All and these Terms.
- Submit material that is not authorized by the copyright owner, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post and sell the material and to grant Funds4All all of the license rights granted herein;
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Funds4All or any third party;
- Submit material that is unlawful, false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially/ethnically or religiously offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate;
- Distribute or post spam, chain letters, advertisements, promotional materials, pyramid schemes or solicitations of business;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent; or
- Impersonate another person or entity.
Prohibited UsesAs a condition of your use of the Site, you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
- Access to the Funds4All Materials and the Site from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. Users are responsible for complying with all local rules, laws, and regulations including, without limitation, rules about intellectual property rights, the Internet, technology, data, email, or privacy.
- Your use of any of the Funds4All Materials other than for approved commercial or non-commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- You may not use the Site in any manner that in our sole discretion could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it or interfere with any other party's use of the Site.
- You may not intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any User's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- You may not remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content accessible through the Site, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
- You agree neither to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site.
- The Site may contain robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- You may not utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Funds4All Materials without our express written consent.
- You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the name of the Site or associated trademarks or Funds4All's name or trademarks without our express written consent.
- You may not deep-link to the Site and will promptly remove any links that Funds4All finds objectionable in its sole discretion.
- You may not use any logos, graphics, or trademarks of Funds4All or those related to the Site as part of the link without our express written consent.
- You may not send junk mail to other Users, including, but not limited to unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN PARTIES
After a project has been completed by reaching a predetermined funding goal or deadline, Funds4All remits all funds it has collectedd (less any service fee) to the project's beneficiary in the form of a check. If a Funds4All fundraising event is found to be in violation of the terms of this User Agreement, Funds4All reserves the right to terminate the fundraiser and user account and return funds to donors, less Funds4All processing expenses.
Funds4All does not warrant that funds will be used for any particular purpose and is not responsible for any misuse of the funds by the beneficiary. After Funds4All transfers funds to the beneficiary, all further dealings are solely between you and such organizations and individuals. By using this site you understand and agree that Funds4All shall not be responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of the fundraising event. In the event of a dispute between users (including but not limited to fundraisers, donors, beneficiaries, and third parties), you agree to release Funds4All, its employees, agents, affiliates, directors, officers, representatives, subcontractors, advisors and volunteers or anyone else who has participated in the creation development or delivery of this Site (collectively "Funds4All and its Affiliates") from all claims, damages and demands that may or may not be known, suspected or related to such disputes about our service. Although Funds4All shall not be held liable for the actions of a fundraiser, Funds4All reserves the right to terminate a fundraising event at any time and for any reason. Funds4All also reserves the right to remove a fundraising event and/or User from the Site at any time and for any reason.
YOUR PROPRIETARY MATERIALYou own all your trademarked materials provided by you in connection with your use of the Funds4All Service. By using the Site, you grant to Funds4All a nonexclusive, royalty-free transferable, fully paid-up worldwide license to use copy, display, transmit, publish and distribute your trademarked materials for the sole purpose of providing the services described in this User Agreement. You also grant Funds4All the right to include your name and logo in press releases as well as other announcements on the Site. Funds4All obtains no other right, title or interest in your trademarked materials except as set forth herein.
OUR PROPRIETARY MATERIALFunds4All and its licensors shall retain all intellectual property rights in the software, data, design, tools and any other material or content developed or provided by Funds4All pursuant to this User Agreement including but not limited to the Funds4All Service, and all data, pictures, videos, text, sound, graphics, logos, marks, symbols, digital materials and any and all other content provided by Funds4All.
TRADEMARKSFunds4All Inc, Funds4All, Funds4All.org, Rockridge Partners, Inc, the Funds4All logo and any other product and service names that we may present on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Funds4All and Rockridge Partners, Inc. Other trademarks, service marks or logos that appear on the Site may be the property of third parties and are likely to be registered trademarks and subject to restrictions as to their use. Your use of the Site does not grant you a right or license to use or reproduce any Funds4All or third-party trademarks without first receiving the express permission of both Funds4All and the Trademark owner.
COPYRIGHTFunds4All, the non-profit organizations registered with Funds4All and third-party providers collectively own all material and content of this Site. All such content is protected under intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. You may use the Site and its content and materials only for the purposes stated in this User Agreement. You may copy such content for your own personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not alter it or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice. No other use of the Site's content including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, sound, images, photographs, video, or software is permissible without the express written consent of Funds4All and where applicable, the copyright holder.
DISCLAMER OF WARRANTIES
Funds4All makes no warranties regarding the safety of the Site and the accuracy of the content on the site. Funds4All retains the right to restrict the use of the Site for any reason and at any time.
Each party represents and warrants that it shall perform its obligations so as to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances and regulations. Additionally, you warrant that you own or otherwise have sufficient rights to grant the license granted to your proprietary material in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to any U.S. patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret law or regulation. You further warrant that the use of your proprietary material will not infringe upon any intellectual property, or any other rights of any third party.
Except as otherwise expressly provided, all content, information, services and tools and on this Site are provided on an "As Is", "As Available" basis. Use of this Service is solely at your own risk. FUNDS4ALL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDTIONS OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INLCUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. FUNDS4ALL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ARE ACCURATE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE. To the extent permissible by law, Funds4All expressly disclaims any and all other warranties and makes no representation as to whether online donations are tax deductible. Funds4All shall have no liability for any claim by any federal or state tax authority with respect to any characterization by you or any user on any applicable federal or state tax return.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED AND TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL FUNDS4ALL AND ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OR BASIS OF THE CLAIM, RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SITE, OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF OR OF ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OF TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR EQUIPMENT OR NETWORK FAILURE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE BY FUNDS4ALL OR AN AUTHORIZED FUNDS4ALL RESPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU UNDERSTAND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS CONDITIONED UPON YOUR WAIVER OF ANY RIGHT TO SUE FUNDS4ALL OR ROCKRIDGE PARTNERS, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESUTLING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL FUNDS4ALL'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS AGAINST FUNDS4ALL AND ITS AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS THEREOF OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE EXCEED THE ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES INCURRED AS MEASURED BY THE TOTAL REVENUE RECEIVED BY FUNDS4ALL RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE THE CLAIM IS MADE.
INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree at your expense to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Funds4All and its affiliates from any and all loss, damage or liability including reasonable attorney's fees arising from any third-party claim, action or allegations of infringement based on: (1) information, content or data you submitted in connection with the Site; (2) your use of this Site in breach of any term or condition in the User Agreement; (3) any violation of an applicable law, regulation or rights of another including misrepresentation and fraudulent conduct; (3) breach of your representations and warranties as set forth herein.
PARTNER SERVICESThe Site may provide links to third-party websites or services and may link you automatically to sponsor's or third-party's websites or services. Funds4All provides such links solely as a convenience to you. Funds4All does not maintain, review, endorse or take responsibility for the content, products, services or other materials of linked sites. You understand and accept that you take full responsibility for your use of third-party websites or services.
CONTENT ON WEBSITE
You are solely responsible for the content you post on the Site including but not limited to photos, text, videos, graphics, and personal profiles. Information, ideas or opinions posted by users of the Site do not necessarily reflect our views and Funds4All does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of any information, ideas or opinions posted by users. Funds4All shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from such information, ideas or opinions. As a Funds4All user, you understand and agree that Funds4All may terminate any fundraising event, user membership or access to use the site at any time and for any reason. By posting any information or other content on the Site, you have authorized Funds4All to publish such materials in any manner desired without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else.You further understand and agree that Funds4All may monitor and delete any content that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe violates the terms of the this User Agreement or which may be illegal or offensive, or which poses a threat to the rights or safety of Funds4All users. Prohibited content includes but is not limited to anything that:
- Is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, inciting, threatening, hateful, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- Interferes with another user's rights to privacy;
- Displays sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Collects, stores or solicits user's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes without the consent of Funds4All
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation;
- Contains any personally identifiable information about another use without that person's express consent;
- Uses false or misleading e-mail addresses or attempts to disguise the origin
- Posts any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the authorization of the owner;
- Posts any materials that may damage the operation of a computer (such as a virus worm or Trojan horse); or
- Advertises or sells any goods or services
MAKING A DONATION THROUGH FUNDS4ALL
Funds4All provides online fundraising tools to schools, non-profit organizations, individuals raising money on behalf of non-profit organizations, and individuals who wish to raise money for projects unaffiliated with a non-profit organization. Because Funds4All allows individuals to raise money for a wide variety of projects, not all of which are associated with non-profit organizations, Funds4All makes no representations and does not warrant that donations to any particular project are tax-deductible.
Additionally, Funds4All makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of any information contained in Users' profile and project pages. Users use the Site entirely at their own risk. Funds4All does not warrant that the information listed in a User's profile page is an accurate description of the User or a real person. Funds4All does not warrant that the information listed in a User's project page is an accurate description of the project, the User's intended use of donations or that the project exists. Funds4All does not warrant that a User who receives donations for a project will use the funds in a manner specified in their project description. If you have any reservations regarding the legitimacy of a particular fundraiser or fundraising event, DO NOT DONATE.
FEES, INTEREST EARNED AND TAXES
Processing of funds and Availability
Funds4All charges a fee to use our service to create and manage fundraiser projects. All fees are due and payable at the close of each fundraiser. Non-profit users will be responsible for taxes based on its net income and gross receipts.
VIOLATIONS AND TERMINATION
Funds4All does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Site, and reserves the right to terminate access to the Site, and remove all content submitted, by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Site may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Any funds your project has received will be forfeited and credited back to the donating Users' accounts. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Funds4All may have at law or in equity.
You agree that Funds4All, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate any member or customer account (or any part thereof) you may have at the Site or your use of the Site, and remove and discard all or any part of your account or any User Submission, at any time. Funds4All may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Site or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that Funds4All shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination. Funds4All reserves the right to withhold and/or cancel donations to accounts prior to termination.
Funds4All may in its sole and absolute discretion and without liability to users or any third-party terminate a user's use of the service and user agreement for any reason without warning or prior notice.
User CommunicationsUnder this User Agreement, you consent to receive communications from the Site electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ComplianceIf you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and believe that any User Submission or other content hosted on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works from the Site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Funds4All's registered copyright agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Rockridge Partners, Inc.
5356 Locksley Ave
Oakland, CA 94618
RESOLUTION OF DISPUTESThis User Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any disputes or claim arising out of or in connection with this User Agreement shall be adjudicated in Alameda County, California. Any provision of this User Agreement that is found to be invalid or unenforceable will be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision that achieves, as near as possible, the same objectives as the deleted provision was intended to achieve. The remaining provisions of this User Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Funds4All to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive the right of Funds4All to act with respect to similar future breaches. You may not attempt to assign or transfer any right or obligation set forth in this agreement without obtaining Funds4All's prior express written consent. This agreement shall be binding upon each party's successors and assigns. Funds4All shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond Funds4All's reasonable control. Any notice required or given to you under this User Agreement shall be sent to the e-mail address you provided by you upon registration. Except as otherwise expressly provided, all remedies provided for herein shall be cumulative and in addition to and not in lieu of any other remedies available to either party at law or in equity. YOU AND FUNDS4ALL AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE STIE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
NoticeExcept as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on the Site's national registered agent or to the email address you provide to the Site during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration or purchase process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis User Agreement constitutes the complete and entire understanding and agreement between Funds4All and you in connection with your use of this Site, hyperlinks to the Site and the content and software displayed on the Site, and supersedes any prior agreements, proposals or understandings between you and Funds4All including prior versions of the User Agreement. As a user of the Site you, you understand and are held responsible for periodically reviewing the terms of this User Agreement. Funds4All may update this User Agreement from time to time by posting revised versions of the Agreement on the Site without notice to you except that we will post the effective date at the top of the User Agreement. Any continued use of the software or Funds4All service by you after such amendments have been posted shall be deemed your acknowledgement and consent to the amended terms. The services hereunder are offered by Funds4All,
5356 Locksley Ave
Oakland, CA 94618
By registering for a donor account, you represent and warrant that: